Event Dates: 2022/04/01 thru 2023/03/31.
Are you REGISTERED (LINK) and ready to share your sewing – both quilting and craft – projects? What an exciting year! Tell all your sewing friends both in person and on-line about the year-long casual event. The more who join the fun, means more inspiration!
Just think, when you are looking for color inspiration, a new project, or even a new skill to learn, simply click on the Scrap-A-Thon event hashtag #scrapathon2223 (LINK) on Instagram or go to our special event Facebook group (LINK), to be inspired.
Throughout each month, we will share news of another prize giveaway. You are eligible to win multiple prizes. All entries properly tagged (see event detailed HERE) are eligible to win prizes.
Learning a new skill or sewing a special project gives one a sense of accomplishment. So, why join an online sew along for quilting and craft projects? Simply said … community. The support and encouragement of the online sewing community is quite amazing. Whether you are sharing a joy or a struggle, others are there to lift you up and celebrate your progress. Skills and achievements, whether small or large, are applauded. You are not only joining an event, but you are now part of a group of celebrating life thru sewing.
So, to make this event even more amazing, we have enlisted the help of leading companies in the sewing/quilting industry, who have generously agreed to be sponsors for the 2nd Annual Scrap-A-Thon.
- Thread Cutterz – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Maywood Studio – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Oliso – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Leila Gardunia – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Windham Fabrics – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Clover – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Sugar Stitches Quilt Co. – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Make Modern Magazine – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Hobbs Bonded Fibers (Batting) – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Northcott – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Hab+Dash by Fil-tec – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Yazzii – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Timeless Treasures – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Midlife Quilter – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Urban Elementz – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- PBS Fabrics – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Shop Hop Inc. – Website – Instagram – Facebook
- Quiltberry Hill Designs – Website – Instagram
- Village Bound Quilts – Website – Instagram – Facebook
We encourage participants to follow the sponsors social media pages and look into their products to assist in making your creative time more enjoyable with user-friendly, quality products.
Watch for news of giveaways on Instagram and Facebook.
** Yes, we know … It is called a SCRAP-A-THON. How can one use ANY FABRICS they choose? Well, consider this. Whenever you cut fabric from a larger piece, it becomes a scrap. So, a scrap could be considered literally any piece of fabric. **
A quick review of the 2nd SCRAP-A-THON event details:
- Online Quilting & Craft Project Sewing Event hosted on Instagram by DayBrook Designs & Let’s Quilt Along
- Starts: 2022 April 1
- Ends: 2023 March 31
- Participants Must Be Registered for the event at DayBrook Designs to Qualify for Prizes. Click HERE to REGISTER.
- Casual, Sew-At-Your-Own Pace Event
- Choose Your Favorite Patterns and Fabrics
- Use Yardage, Precuts, or Scraps.
- To enter the giveaways, post pictures of your projects with the following:
- Include the tags: @DaybrookDesigns & @LetsQuiltAlong
- Be sure to include the hashtag: #ScrapAThon2223
- Mark Your Calendar: 1st & 15th (EST) – Event Newsletter
- Prizes, Prizes, & More Prizes!
Celebrate Your Unique Creative Style!
Crystal Drummond & the DayBrook Designs Team